Leading international market research company is currently hiring Market Research Quality Control Specialist who will be responsible for the overall quality
of programmed online survey link and gathered data.
- Ensuring online survey link compliance with client requirements and master document;
- Understanding, evaluating, and executing the tests and procedures properly;
- Recommending modifications and changes, if any, to other departments;
- Investigating and registering link modifications;
- Adaption of English online survey link to any language required;
- Defining and establishing the overall quality strategy and approaching to determine, investigate, and solve data quality issues;
- Monitoring performance by collecting relevant information and preparing reports;
- Collating and analyzing performance charts and data against defined parameters.
Academic/ Educational Requirements:
University degree, at least Bachelor
Note: No previous working experience required.
- Fluent in English;
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite;
- Knowledge in SPSS (an advantage);
- Any foreign language (an advantage).
Skills and Specifications:
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Good planning skills with a solid attention to detail;
- Good statistical and numerical ability;
- Willingness to acquire knowledge on new technologies to solve quality problems;
- Effective communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work as a part of a team or individually.