You are in charge of establishing the vehicle, parts and system confirmation activities which are aimed to promote smooth launch of new vehicles, this to achieve high customer satisfaction. You continuously strive for the prevention of occurrence and re-occurrence.
- You take charge of the vehicle quality level during performance confirmation vehicle phase;
- You are responsible for vehicle and parts status during production trial phase;
- You arrange the shipping quality confirmation meetings to check on vehicle quality level and the European Manufacturing Company vehicle preparation activities;
- You assure Recurrence Prevention within European Manufacturing Company-side, should critical problems arise;
- You establish a good communication between Europe and Japan, you initiate and lead follow-up meetings;
- You provide regular status reports and information to top management in Europe and Japan.
- You have a master degree in engineering;
- Any experience in an automotive company will be considered as an asset, 2 – 5 years of experience in a manufacturing company is required;
- You are a computer literate and you have excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- You can rely on good communication skills;
- You are very well organised and detail oriented
- You are result driven, proactive and flexible
- You are fluent in English, any other language will be considered as an asset.
- You are willing to travel regularly for your job
- You possess a European Driving License
A challenging position with many international contacts, in which continuous improvement and personal development are stimulated. We offer a competitive salary along with excellent extra legal benefits.