- Carrying out reception duties such as checking-in guests, handing out keys, accompanying guests to cabins, giving information and if possible, accommodating the wishes of the guests
- Operating the switchboard, fax and internet access
- Checking-out guests by preparing invoices using details from the telephone computer, mini-bar receipts and cash
- Answering guests’ questions and dealing with any complaints
- Responsible for the printed matter like menu cards, newspapers.
- Providing information regarding day programmes and any changes using the ship’s PA system, plus all other general announcements.
- Organising and/or assisting with on-board entertainment such as morning exercises, quizzes and other activities
- Assisting in guest check-in and directing guests to colleagues who can accompany them to their cabins
- Accompanying guests during disembarkation
- Bring shop and the shop articles to guests notice by active sale.
- Sales and control in the shop and generating the corresponding lists for purchasing as well as sales and stock.
- Responsible for the decoration of the show windows
- Very good spoken and written English or German
- Familiar with MS Office
- Customer-oriented, responsible, communicative
- Free accommodation and meal, while aboard
- Contract from 4 months
- Very dynamic and international environment with attractive remuneration package and possibilities for an international career
- Opportunity to travel within Europe's most beautiful rivers