The Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting process This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
* Develop and execute recruiting plans.
* Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
* Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives.
* Administrative duties and recordkeeping.
Develop and Execute Recruiting Plans
* Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings.
* Create job descriptions.
* Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
* Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
* Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
* Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
* Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
* Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
* Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
* Utilize the Internet for recruitment.
--Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
--Improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting.
--Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
--Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
Network Through Industry Contacts, Association Memberships, Trade Groups and Employees
* Locate and document where to find ideal candidates.
* Aid public relations in establishing a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
* Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
* Create contacts within industry.
* Attend local professional meetings and membership development meetings.
* Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
Coordinate and Implement College Recruiting Initiatives
* Coordinate college recruiting initiatives.
* Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
* Develop working relationships within colleges to aid in recruiting.
* Give presentations at colleges, attend student group meetings, and increase college awareness of the company before and after career fairs.
Administrative Duties and Record Keeping
* Manage the use of recruiters and headhunters.
* Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
* Conduct prescreening interviews.
* Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
* Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
* Assist in writing and forwarding rejection letters.
* Assist in interviewing and selecting employees onsite.
* Assist in preparing and sending offer packages.
* Assist in preparing and sending new employee orientation packages.
* Perform other special projects as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, as assigned. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Experience with recruiting, medical recruiting a plus.
* Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
* Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
* Effective English oral and written communication skills. Dutch is preferred but not mandatory
* General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
* Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
* Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Skills in database management and record keeping.
* Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
* Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
* Gather and analyze information skillfully.
* Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
Education and Experience:
* A bachelor’s degree is preffered, but not mandotory.
* One to two years of human resources experience required; one to two years of human resources corporate recruiting experience preferred.
* Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
* Salary depending on age, experience and motivation.
* Growing possibilities with the growth of the company.
* Professional workenvironment.