- Job Purpose:
- The role will encompass hiring for a variety of vacancies and coaching line managers to
governance and recruitment policy.
- The Recruitment Advisor will be responsible for
- Key Accountabilities:
- Participate in recruitment activities: cost management, candidate attraction methodology, the
- Create clear and effective communication channels with Business Leaders, HR, Reward
- Ensure fit for purpose recruitment processes, getting the basics right to facilitate Line
- Provide coaching where required supporting the Resourcing process and Talent agenda.
- Monitor Recruitment tools (from generic attraction material through to assessment design)
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that is in line with business requirements and the
- Work with the business and Human Resources to define Talent and overlay the
- Know the candidate market and research into ways of attracting and retaining candidates
- Understand Barclays’ performance in the recruitment market in terms of perception,
- Understand and contribute to recruitment demand plans. Use data to recruit ahead of the
- Keep abreast of developments in employment legislation to ensure best Resourcing
- Calculate, monitor and report true cost per hire.
- Monitor, analyze and report 3rd party supplier performance. Ensure cost effectiveness is
60% - Operational Activity
negotiation of hire.
20% - Research
efficiencies as necessary.
20% - Management Information
- Very good English skills;
- Proven experience in a recruitment role with evidence of strong/high performance.
- Solid experience of external, retained search and selection, contingency and multi channel
employer proposition and what attracts candidates.
- Understanding and experience of delivering of different recruitment methods and techniques
- Awareness of relevant Employment Legislation.
- Knowledge of end-to-end ‘best practice’ recruitment.