- Responsible for improving sales and operations.
- Targeting new accounts and maintaining existing accounts by strengthening customer relationships; Identifying and developing new opportunities for market and product expansion.
- Building key management relationships with existing and potential new customers.
- Interacts with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managing, developing, training and mentoring sales team to achieve sales goals and objectives
- Develops promotions to motivate customers and sales team.
- Reviewing market conditions weelky and reporting on sales mix, prices and volumes.
- Participating in business-line forecasts and budgets and preparing monthly sales forecasting and backlog report.
- Maintains product trainings, pet shop visiting
- Participates in required training
- Complies with Company policies and procedures
- Business trips (Latvia, Estonia, Scandinavian countries)
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience.
- 3–5 years sales experience.
- Demonstrated competency in financial and performance
- Goal and results oriented with ability to lead initiatives.
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Upper intermediate/Advanced English is a must
- Russian language as advantage
- The position requires regular and predictable business trips.
- We provide home office work, attractive compensation and benefit
- Please send your CV in English.
- We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals