Sopro company based in Poland is looking for Sales Representative who will join our international team:
Working area: Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia
YOU will be responsible for:
- Identifying, researching, and contacting prospective customers and building positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business;
- Achieving sales targets and ensures customer satisfaction;
- Conducting negotiations according to company guidelines;
- Responding to customer concerns about the company and its products.
- good negotiation and communication skills;
- focus on customer needs;
- manage customer relationships;
- experience with working with CRM and KPIs;
- languages: native Lithuanian, English – conversation level – required.
- working experience in sales;
- education: secondary or higher;
- driving license – required.
- an interesting job in an international company – premium brand,
- regular salary and benefits;
- product & technical trainings;
- B2B cooperation (exclusive);
- Phone, computer, company car.
To apply please send your resume in English via Apply button below.
Please include the following statement in your application: "„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.