Purpose of the job:
Remotely sell and promote BI’s portfolio of products to targeted primary care / specialty care physicians, pharmacists, nurses, and other members of the primary care sector. Act in line with the strategy and SAPL agreed for employee’s territory for specific Therapeutic Areas: Diabetes / Pulmonology.
- Work with cross-functional teams such as local account team, customer engagement team, sales and marketing team to input recommendations on sales and marketing solutions based on understanding and evaluation of trends, customer needs, and competitor’s activity, products or services that will generate sales of BI products.
- Customize approach for each call on based on customer needs to assess customer needs and increase sales of BI products.
- Offer insights to customer and colleagues of changes and offer solutions / ideas to accommodate change and ensure that BI is a superior player in the market.
- Effectively utilize all available resources to sell and promote BI products. Work collaboratively with support functions to determine which resources best fits the customer and / or circumstances.
- Engage customer via remote selling platform ensuring high quality interactions are captured and leveraged within the customer channel mix.
- Deliver sales target, working productively with team members in line with marketing / operational strategy within budget.
- Pro-active communication with internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for attaining a high level of selling skills in line with BI selling model.
- Acquire and maintain product and diseases / category knowledge and to be able to convey the key advantages and messages in a convincing way to influence the customer practice.
- Responsible for upholding the professional image of BI at all times.
- Actively participate and acquire remote rep trainings as the remote selling platform, as the content (including product training).
- Organize and conduct different events directed to disease or category awareness and / or product promotion in responsible territory.
- Participate in trade or scientific events as a BI representative.
- Implementation of marketing activities within the defined budget.
- Monitoring and analyzing products and activities of competitors and active and timely feedback to direct manager.
Required qualification & background:
- University degree or equivalent (preferably in medical / scientific field).
- Work experience on the similar position.
- Preferable experience in pharmaceutical sector.
- Strong background in digital acumen.
- Driven by discovering new opportunities for customer interactions by deeply understanding the product and our customers.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Demonstrable knowledge of account management.
- Outstanding telephone communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to build strong, long term relationships.
- Ability to keep focused on the end goal.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Affinity for new technologies and new communication channels (e.g. digital).
- High ethical standards and strict compliance with internal Policies is essential.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted, we thank the other candidates for applying.