The primary tasks of Reporting Specialist consist of management information reporting on a regular
and ad-hoc basis
- Produce, validate and quality assure, analyse and submit reliable management reports
- Analyse, understand and explain the management information to support further business analysis
- Participate in the active and proactive dialogue with stakeholders to enable improvements and
changes in the reporting process to meet changing demands.
- A degree (preferably Bachelor’s or higher) in finance/accounting or economics
- Ability to deal with large amounts of financial data and convert it to business insights/information
- Excellent command of Excel
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Excellent communication and effective cooperation skills, strong analytical skills, team work skills,
- Customer orientation, analytical, quality and efficiency focus.
We offer an interesting and challenging position in an international company, a compensation package in
conformity with the responsibilities, training opportunities, professional and collaborative colleagues and
excellent opportunity to prove your own value.
14 June 2019