Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenue of more than $24billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics, UAB creates, manufactures and distributes molecular biology products for life science research and diagnostics. Products are exported to more than 80 countries.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT GROUP MANAGER
The Manager, Product Transfer will lead a team of experts focused on support of highly complex molecular biology solutions. The suitable candidate will have a strong track record in direct line management, developing talent and delivering to demandin
- Supervise direct reports at bands 5-6
- Provide technical leadership to Scientists in all related activities
- Work closely with R&D leadership and operations to implement plans
- Maintains extensive relevant knowledge in relevant fields and techniques
- Gives effective scientific and strategic presentations to internal stakeholders and executives
- Deliver on departmental level goals including process improvement and innovatio
- Knowledge in DNA microarrays technologies is is preferred
The Manager, Product Transfer will lead a team of experts focused on support of highly complex molecular biology solutions. The suitable candidate will have a strong track record in direct line management, developing talent and delivering to demanding project timelines in an industrial environment. He/She will have a solid foundation in molecular biology with deep expertise or a PhD in a closely related discipline whilst also having notable experience in product development. The main day-to-day duties will include the line management of Scientists for the execution tasks of products support, complaint investigation, troubleshooting and method development.
Ideally, the Manager should have a strong understanding of troubleshooting, technical consulting, customer complaint investigation, technical improvement projects, document changes, QC and technologies improvements. Finally, the candidate will have a strong understanding of relevant scientific fields and is looked upon as an expert within their specific technical area.
- Statistical breadth and strong understanding of associated software (JMP, Excel, etc…)
- Demonstrates strong communication skills through formal and informal discussion with peers, supervisor and upper management
- Mentor and manages groups effectively
- Experience working under ISO1385, ISO9001, GMP or other regulated environments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Preferred – PhD in molecular biology or related field
- Preferred – minimum three year’s experience in managing scientist level staff
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company;
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals;
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
Mes laukiame Tavo gyvenimo aprašymo. Darbo skelbimo numeris - 87504BR. Kartu su galima darbo pradžios data nurodykite ir pageidaujamą atlyginimą