Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring guest satisfaction by delivering Brighthearted experiences;
- Receiving, handling and processing reservation inquires in an attentive, timely and efficient manner;
- Acting as a main contact for events on property, selling meeting center capabilities to our customer, liaison between the customer and operational departments assuring smooth delivery of all services;
- Maintaining effective controls over all billing and invoicing functions.
Successful candidate should have:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must;
- Positive, outgoing and customer-oriented attitude;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Teamwork oriented behavior;
- Ability to work flexible work hours;
- Creativity and ability to work under pressure;
- Computer literate and good Opera PMS knowledge;
- Experience in reservations/front office will be considered as an advantage.
Excellent opportunity to join the very first Hilton in Lithuania, reach your goals and grow with our thriving culture. If you like intensive communication, event organization and feel the taste of sales, our Brighthearted Hilton Garden Inn team is waiting for you.