- Responsible to own and deliver exceptional service to the Global Operations team by providing end to end service in tasks allocated.
- Maintain database with accurate details in line with the agreed SLA with the Resource Management.
- Build knowledge on the process and deliver end to end service in these areas with reduced dependency on colleagues in UK to process these
- Quality check requests processed during the day to pre-empt any errors reaching stakeholders and thus improving service levels.
- Train new members of the team on the process.
- Graduate with at least 3-4 years of work experience in a professional working environment.
- Good knowledge of MS Office with excellent hands on knowledge of MS Excel.
- Self motivated and individual performer with the capability and commitment to take on additional responsibilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communicational skills required as this role will require frequent communication with onshore teams and heads of
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork.
- Detailed and organized approach.
- Fluency in English (is a must).
Overall job purpose:
Provide end to end operational support to teams in company and manage day to day operations / Management requests, Purchase Order processing