Leading and inspiring the young and enthusiastic Restaurant and Events team;
Effective Management of employees, their work organization;
Development of Restaurant "Riverside" concept;
Implementation of restaurant product sales and other promotional campaigns;
Communication with guests;
Solving challenging customer service situations;
Providing high quality customer service in the Restaurant and Events Department.
- Higher or University education,
- At least 2 years managerial experience in the catering/customer service field, preferably in an international company,
- A positive outgoing attitude, self-initiative, creativity and ability to lead and motivate the team should be your personal features,
- Fluent knowledge of Lithuanian, Russian and English languages,
- Experience in a hotel business would be considered as an advantage.
Radisson Blu Hotel provide ample opportunities for personal development and career advancement which will only be limited by the goals you set and your performance in achieving them.