- Assists with the service training and development of all shipboard Food and Beverage team members, ensuring service standards are met, adherence to corporate policies and procedures, and standard operating procedures as well as Beverage and Restaurant Manager scheduling;
- Ensures that revenues and costs are achieved and maintained within the targets established by the company;
- Financial/auditing reporting responsibilities to the Corporate Manager of Restaurant & Beverage Operations, VP of Food and Beverage Operations and VP of Hotel Operations;
- Provides general assistance to the Manager of Restaurant & Beverage Operations, VP of Food and Beverage Operations and VP of Hotel Operations;
- Provides traveling support to all vessels and their Restaurants & Beverage Operations to ensure that all Corporate Messages and Strategies are being effectively deployed;
- Provides a precise and transparent communication strategy between Corporate team and Restaurant & Beverage Managers;
- Ensures that all Food and Beverage initiatives that support the Restaurant & Beverage Quarterly Game Plans are outlined, communicated and measured;
- Conduct and evaluate Restaurant & Beverage Platinum standards in all Food & Beverage Operations that are critical to the outlets success are being met.
- Degree in Management or equivalent work experience;
- Fluent in English or German Language; Speak, Read, Write;
- Proof of continuing education translated in certificates or letters of participation in professional beverage courses and seminars;
- 2 years experience in hospitality related management position;
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Very ambitious, dynamic and international environment with attractive remuneration package and possibilities for an international career;
- Free Cruising aboard the best cruise liners;
- Free meals and accommodation aboard;
- Private health insurance throughout of the contract;
- Monthly salary (gross): 2000.00 to 3000.00 EUR;
Additional information: NET Salary + Excellent bonus structure;
- Location River Cruise Ships;
- Working time Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work.
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!