- Guarantee friendly, efficient and professional service in the restaurant and bar to the maximum passengers' satisfaction with adherence to the River Company standards
- Responsible for providing professional service of food and/or beverages of up to 20 passengers in a restaurant station or a part of the lounge
- In charge of and co-responsibility for the cleaning of parts of the restaurant, back offices and workrooms as directed (side jobs)
- Greeting of all passengers in the restaurant station at the beginning and end of every meal
- Co-responsible for achieving and maintaining the RC standards in the restaurant- and bar department
- Assistance with F&B activities (cocktails, welcome- and farewell parties, afternoon tea etc.), as well as special functions.
- 2 year of professional experience as waiter/ess
- Fluent in English or German Language; Speak, Read, Write
- Proof of continuing education translated in certificates or letters of participation in professional beverage courses and seminars
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Rotation for Waiter is approximately 15 weeks onboard and 4 weeks' vacation
- Free Cruising aboard the best cruise liners
- Free meals and accomodation aboard
- Private health insurance througout of the contract
- Monthly salary (gross): 2100.00 to 2300.00 EUR.
Location Luxury River Ships
Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!