Transcom is a BPO company, offering call center and back-office work for various Clients in multiple verticals. Besides regular Human Workforce, Transcom also offers automation of repetitive tasks and processes with various RPA and automation technologies.
Transcom is currently searching for an RPA Developer to extend its current RPA team in Vilnius with a dual reporting line to Global IT BI Manager and the RPA CoE.
The role of the RPA Developer is to understand, document, design, implement and troubleshoot Robotic Processes with the selected technologies. With his/her deep understanding on the available tools on the market and considering the preferred set of Vendors, he/she is able to propose the best solution for a given set of requirements and processes. The RPA Developer should work closely with the business analysts in different regions (covering North America, Europe and Asia) and with the project managers, account managers, team leaders and operational personnels.
The selected candidate should be able to:
- Understand business requirements, check the feasibility and give a high level estimate on the required time and effort for the implementation.
- Design and document the various solutions (including PDD and SDD)
- Propose the best solution/vendor based on the requirements and available platforms
- Implement the robotic process in the selected platform and perform unit- and end-to-end tests
- Resolve issues and maintain the processes when slight changes are introduced in the process or in the underlying applications
- Propose process and performance optimizations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Programming
- Knowledge of UiPath strongly preferred
- Hands on experience with at least 1 of the following RPA platforms: BluePrism, Automate, Nice, Verint, Contextor
- Some level of programming skills (various scripting languages, .NET, SQL) and general knowledge on networks and infrastructure
- Good problem solving skills, with an analytical and process driven mindset
- Have a desire to improve our processes and inspire our business
- Detailed-oriented and able to produce high quality work and documentation
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills and a team player attitude
- Ability to work in a geographically and culturally diverse environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Be able to travel. It is not common but required in certain projects
- C#, PHP, VBA, Basic and/or Python and SQL skills are highly valued
- Experience writing software requirements and specifications
- Knowledge of ITIL, Project management and/or Agile methods
- Business analyst experience
- Truly international and cross-cultural work environment
- Agile work methodologies and modern tool-set in everyday work
- Be part of a team that builds and creates – opportunity to drive innovation
- Your voice matters! Cooperative team attitude that takes decisions together
- Continuously growing RPA team
- Salary, which really motivates
- Health insurance, company events, comfortable office environment, etc.