- Service all suites and adjoining areas as allocated
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness, tidiness, co-operation and guest liaison within the hotel department
- Familiarizing the guests with all features of the suites upon Embarkation
- Linen/towel change as per company standard every second day/daily
- Day cleaning and turn down service of 10 suites. Allocated scheduled extra duties and control and safeguard of all stocks used
- Pick up and Delivery of laundry/dry cleaning for the suites.
- 2 years full-time experience as a room attendant in a four/five star establishment
- Working experience with an extensive cleaning program
- Basic knowledge hygiene
- Strong command of the English language combined with good written skills
- Ability to work in a team that is focused on exceeding guest expectations
- Ability to work alone and as a part of a team, to be open for the passengers needs, flexibility, anticipation and awareness of guests' needs.
- Very ambitious, dynamic and international environment with attractive remuneration package and possibilities for an international career
- Free Cruising around the world
- Free accommodation and meal, while aboard
- Paid flight tickets to and from the ships
- Monthly salary (gross): 1600.00 to 2000.00 EUR
Additional information: NET Salary + Excellent bonus structure.
Location Luxury Yacht Cruises
Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!