Our client - an international construction company specialized in high-quality decommissioning of nuclear facilities and broad range of engineering services currently is looking for qualified candidates for the position
Safety, Health and Environmental Engineer
- ensure the overall implementation of safety, health and environment arrangements defined in the SHE plan;
- ensure that the NT\'s contractors and their sub-contractors carry out their activities with due regard to health, safety and environmental protection;
-ensuring suitable consultation and communication arrangements are made available to employees and contractors including guidance of periodically tool box safety meetings;
- ensuring all significant hazards to safety, health and environment have been assessed prior to site activities take place.
- certification as Health & Safety specialist in Lithuania;
- 2 + years of relevant professional practice on construction sites;
- sence of responsibility;
If you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae both in English with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you\'ve had an interview in \"Grafton Recruitment\" already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.lt/it/
Only selected candidates will be informed.