- Regularly visiting of customers to advise and sell the products according to the sales plans
- Creating account plans for key customers aimed at sales growth.
- Developing and executing marketing and sales actions in order to maximize brands awareness among riders of all bike categories
- Organizing and supporting actively dealer initiatives, shows and events, to ensure Shimano presence and to build business relationship
- Cooperating with marketing department in order to support dealers
- Reporting on visits and planning further activities.
- Success story in sales department with understanding of marketing role
- Good command of English
- College degree, university degree will be an advantage
- Person passionate in cycling
- Ambitious person well organized with a lot of positive energy
- Location Lithuania.
- Attractive compensation, monthly salary range for this position: 1300 EUR - 1450 EUR (before tax deduction) plus a extra bonus depending on the results. Agreement based on a B2B contract.
- Company car
- Good perspective in solid, international company
- Team spirit and support
- Working for good employer in a pleasant environment.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae (English version), only applications including a motivation will be considered.