- Support Lenovo sales force in completion of non-customer facing tasks, e.g., preparing documents for customer tenders, special bid preparation and customizing product configuration.
- Assist in creating proposals, updating frame agreements, and managing demo unit request as well as maintaining pricing approval letter and websites.
- Work as an expert in the areas of account setup, product delivery and operational support.
- Serve as the liaison between Customer Fulfillment and the Lenovo sales force to ensure orders are fulfilled.
- Answer calls and e-mails from customers and business partners pertaining to order status and shipment.
- Support process set-up for direct customers and maintenance of existing customer portfolio.
- Act as main interface between Lenovo sales force & customers and the Central order desk in Bratislava.
- You should possess a relevant work experience from an administrative job (minimum 2-3 years).
- You must be a team player and excellent communication skills are essential.
- You should have flair for daily interaction and cooperation with cross-functional groups to support customer requirements.
- You should be experienced in the use of IT and have flair for learning new IT tools and systems.
- You must be able to multitask and cooperate with many different counterparts (local colleagues, business partners, international colleagues) and deliver high quality work in a structured way.
- Solid English skills (written and verbal)
- You like to act and work in a rapid changing environment with a high daily cadence.
- all applicants must be eligible to work to work permanently in this country.