- Sanitation Officer plays a fundamental role ensuring that the vessel is operating under strict guidelines in order to ensure the safe working environment for all teams and preventing any health outbreaks that may damage the company's reputation whilst ensuring the highest safety of our guests.
- Responsible for the sanitation in all on board Galleys and to ensure that high public health standards are followed in accordance with Public Health guidelines.
- This will include, but is not limited to the hands on training of chemical usage/handling, equipment handling, cleaning techniques, time control plans and carrying out accurate logs.
- Responsible for carrying out and monitoring all shipboard hygiene and sanitation inspections in order to help achieve and maintain food and water safety on board.
- Interacts with all department heads within deck, technical and hotel on board and reports directly to the Food & Beverage Manager and Executive Chef.
- Will also liaise with and report significant public health issues to the Hotel Operations Manager, Executive Chef and Senior Public Health Officer (Shoreside).
- Candidates must have a minimum of three years in the role and be certified in USPH.
- Fluent English, written and spoken and good knowledge of one other language, i.e. Spanish, German, French, Italian.
- Formal degree in food- sanitation management from a recognized International institution.
- Experience in high volume operation of at least 500 meals per service.
- Previous experience in F&B preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of cruise ship-catering operation.
- In return is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career with a company who puts its people and customers at the centre of everything we do.
- Free Cruising aboard the Luxuries Yachts
- Free meals and accommodation aboard
- Paid flight tickets to and from the ships
- Monthly salary (gross): 1700.00 to 2000.00 EUR
Additional information: NET Salary + Excellent bonus structure
- Location Luxury Yacht Cruises
- Working time Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work
If you think this could be you, we would love to hear from you.
- - > Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format, with a brief summary of your relevant experience, and the type of position you are seeking and we will be in touch.
All enquiries will be kept confidential.
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!
* Please read the full job description very carefully and ensure you meet all the criteria listed before applying. Only if your application meets all the criteria shall the HR Specialist managing the position be in touch further via email/phone.