Our client is looking for SAP HR professional with ability to drive and implement SAP projects within HR area while working with all core modules – Payroll, OM, PA, TIME, PD, etc. This position is responsible for supporting and advancing the company’s usage of SAP HR technology solutions.
- Customize and Develop SAP system in a project team, supported by experts;
- Design and implement SAP solutions (including testing and UAT support);
- Participate in project delivery of SAP HCM solutions taking into account the business and technical requirements;
- Work effectively with HR experts. The HR consultant is expected to help with development aspects relating to Organizational Management, Personnel Administration, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits logics implementations;
- Develop standard reports for ongoing HR needs, including compiling and analyzing data;
- Consistently review quantitative and qualitative data with the objective of identifying trends and propose solutions.
- University degree in Economics, Psychology, HR, IT or closely related field required;
- Minimum 2 years of work experience and proficient knowledge of SAP HR;
- Experience of project management;
- Willingness to learn, initiative;
- Performance-orientated working;
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Very good English or German language skills;
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel.
- Responsible and dynamic work in an international company;
- Professional development and career opportunities;
- Attractive salary and benefit package.