This is a role in an area within our company that is undergoing transformation. This is a job that calls for someone who understand business, processes and people. You will be designing, developing and supporting the SAP RMCA solution, based on Telia’s new generation telco needs together with colleagues in Telia group staff functions, business units and IT. As guardian of our technical capabilities, you will ensure that all our deployments remain consistently aligned with our architectural and business visions. We are on a change journey in Telia IT which means new operating model based on DevOps and more agile ways of working going forward.
We are on a journey to become the new generation telco, which means that you need to be open-minded and not be afraid of change. Besides technical skills, key success factors in this position is excellent network and cooperation skills and ability to build good relationship with stakeholders in both business and IT. You take responsibility and have high analytical and goal-oriented approach to problem solving. You have a drive to achieve business value in long- and short-term perspectives. As a team member you will be part of continuous learning and improvements and having fun along the way.
- Forward thinking
- People loving
- Business minded
- Solution and outcome oriented
- Knowledge of SAP RMCA/FICA (Volume AR)
- Good understanding of finance business processes
- Experience with multiple and complex projects in relevant domain
- Experience working end-to-end with business and IT from demand to value realization
- Understanding and hands-on working experience in software development as well as different technologies and methodologies
- Passion for new technologies, trends, patterns and frameworks