Do you find financial reports, budgeting and tax reporting interesting?
Our Company provides financial services to Scandinavian clients. We are searching a passionate Senior Accountant/Account Manager with a “can do spirit” to the office located in Vilnius. The ideal candidate must have a strong background within the accounting standards and perfect English skills. It is an exciting role with great responsibility.
- Regular review and follow-up of client’s financial statements;
- Overall responsible for accounting section and supervision of junior accountants (accounts payable, accounts receivable and costing, etc.);
- Managing the portfolio of different Scandinavian companies;
- Preparing periodical financial report;
- Filling in tax returns (CIT, VAT etc.)
- Communication with auditors
- Knowledge of accounting standards and best practices
- 3-5 years’ experience as Senior Accountant or similar positions
- Experience from an international organization is a plus
- Confident, reliable and accurate with numbers Open, flexible and service minded personality
- Good MS office skills, Navision/AX experience is an advantage
- Ability to speak, read and write English fluently
- Bachelor Degree in Economics/Mathematics/Business administration/Finance or similar
- Team Leadership skills
- Competitive compensation;
- Opportunity to work with number of Europe’s most innovative companies;
- Join youthful and ambitious Baltic Assist team;
- Freedom to choose whether work virtually or in the office;
The new colleague will be a key member of the Finance Team. Baltic Assist offers a competitive salary package based on your qualifications.