As the Senior Accountant, General Ledger (GL), you are responsible for conducting GL operations and transactions in an accurate and timely manner. You act in close co-operation with Process Owners, Financial Accounting team, Group Financial Control, Group and Local Auditors for example.
- Customer Responsible and main contact person for Mill Controllers and Mill Business Analysts to ensure the quality of the financial services
- Coordinate the work between business areas and "Service Provider" for each country to ensure group reporting according to laws and legislation, group time schedule, instructions and policies.
- Execute tasks as per defined in the division of work, query resolutions
- Responsible for account follow-up for all assigned accounts, reports inconsistencies and advises on correcting errors
- As super user initiate ideas and participate in process development and projects initiated by global Process Owners
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of finance experience
- Commercial / Vocational school (educational background in accounting / economics)
- Good team work skills
- Fluent in English, Finnish and/or Swedish are considered as an asset.
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting
- Experience working with SAP, HFM
- Experience in responsible financial / accounting positions
We are offering you an interesting and challenging position, good career opportunities and benefits in a global environment.
If you’re interested, please send your CV in English to rj[eta]afr.lt with subject “SENIOR GL ACCOUNTANT”. We advise you not to wait until the deadline of the advertisement and encourage you to apply today as we’re already interviewing. Also if you know someone who would be interested, please share this openly as we have a couple of open vacancies.
Confidentiality guaranteed and only selected applicants will be contacted.
For more open vacancies please visit www.afr.lt (Alliance for Recruitment)