Strategic Staffing Solutions International client – international company from Scandinavia – is looking for new team members to join their growing office in Vilnius. Currently the Company is looking for:
Senior Accounts Receivables Accountant
- Conduct AR operations and transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Act as a main contact person for internal and external customers.
- Ensure group reporting according to laws and legislation, group time schedule, instructions and policies.
- Execute tasks as per defined in the division of work, query resolutions.
- Account follow-ups for all assigned accounts, reporting of inconsistencies and advisory on correcting errors.
- Support other AP/AR team members.
- Recognize and communicate development opportunities in GL/AP/AR processes.
- 3+ years of finance experience.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or economics.
- Good team work skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting.
- Understanding of financial reporting and basic finance processes (GL, AP, AR).
- Nice to have: experience working with SAP.
- Rewarding salary.
- International work environment.
- Business trips across Europe.
- Modern office in central Vilnius and office perks.