- Analysis of the requirements.
- Writing/maintenance of applications that reflect the specifications
- Elaboration of test programs
- Definition and integration of technological components
- Integration with other applications
- Production of technical documentation
- Assistance with training the administrators and users of the system.
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system
- Assist with evaluating and testing products delivered by other teams to ensure that they conform to the requirements and methodology.
- Participation in meetings with the Client.
Knowledge and skills
- In depth knowledge of application development environments
- Good knowledge of the design and development of web and multi-tiers Internet applications
- Good knowledge of modelling tools (e.g. UML)
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP)
- Good knowledge of relational database systems
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication.
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working. Education and experience
- Minimum 8 years of relevant studies and experience after the secondary school Minimum 4 years of IT professional experience.
- Minimum 2 years of analysis and programming experience
- Experience with UML or case tools
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience in internet application development
- work in the international environment
- career opportunities
- all social benefits