• Analysis of the requirements.
• Writing/maintenance of applications that reflect the specifications
• Elaboration of test programs
• Definition and integration of technological components
• Integration with other applications
• Production of technical documentation
• Assistance with training the administrators and users of the system.
• Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system
• Assist with evaluating and testing products delivered by other teams to ensure that they conform to the requirements and methodology.
• Participation in meetings with the Client.
Knowledge and skills
• In depth knowledge of application development environments
• Good knowledge of the design and development of web and multi-tiers Internet applications
• Good knowledge of modelling tools (e.g. UML)
• Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP)
• Good knowledge of relational database systems
• Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments
• Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication.
• Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
Education and experience
• Minimum 8 years of relevant studies and experience after the secondary school
Minimum 4 years of IT professional experience.
• Minimum 2 years of analysis and programming experience
• Experience with UML or case tools
• Experience with relational databases
• Experience in internet application development
• work in the international environment
• career opportunities
• all social benefits