Our team has already released a new product (Chromium based Internet Browser) and we are working on implementation of support infrastructure including user’s profiles synchronization services, self-management portal, content aggregation and other backend solutions.
Currently we are looking for experienced backend developer who could help us to optimize existing functionality and create new solutions, ensure perfect implementation by using personal skills, power of teamwork and cloud solutions.
- Be responsible for leading backend solutions development and integrate his working know-how into existing team.
- Design and implementation of new backend solutions for content management, user account synchronization, monitoring and statistic collection.
- Review of pull requests from other backend developers.
- Integrations with 3rd party services.
- 3+ years of strong backend programming experience.
- Experience with development for high-traffic backend solutions with big users and data amounts.
- Experience in server-side performance monitoring.
- Knowledge of unit, integration and functional testing.
- Source control, automated testing and deployment skills (Atlassian stack in use). Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of modern cloud services and deployment techniques.
- Experience with AWS platform. Currently we are using AWS Lambda and Amazon Cognito.
- Development experience with .NET/C#.
- SQL/PostgreSQL DB experience.
- It would be very nice if you have experience running .NET application on Linux.
- Leadership skills (Team Lead or other relevant experience).
- Good communication skills and fluency in English (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work in multicultural environment.
- Additional medical insurance.
- Perfect work conditions in a modern office in central Vilnius (Park Town Lvovo st. 105 A).
- Access to the sport club.
- High level support to your innovative ideas.
- A space to learn and grow professionally.
- A great opportunity to take part in improving of browsing experience, security and privacy for millions of Internet users.