We are currently looking for advanced business analyst with previous CRM and ERP solutions or their alternatives experience. Our perfect candidate is sharp, quick-minded team player, with strong communication and stakeholder management skills developed through academic and working experience.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist with system development by processing large amounts of data into constructive reports and doing extensive research on desired tools and their alternatives;
- Provide subject matter consultations to stakeholders in business and IT, manage their expectations and support delivery of requirements;
- Identify possibilities for optimization and improvements of IT applications;
- Collaborate with software development team: prepare functional specification material and ensure fluent requirements delivery process;
- Gather requirements and process information through meetings, interviews and observations;
- Challenge business needs and requirements - align them to IT capabilities and ensure continuous communication;
- Manage and govern tasks/ projects;
- Contribute to testing and documentation processes, user trainings;
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to upper management and other stakeholders;
- Provide ongoing support for implemented solutions.
- ERP/CRM system migration experience;
- Previous experience and track record of successful system analysis, data gathering and reporting;
- Great stakeholder and interpersonal skills;
- Software development lifecycle and Agile methodology knowledge;
- English language skills: fluency in verbal and written communication, including technical writing.;
- Higher education in IT, business management, data science, financial economics or relevant.
- Ability to function independently and as a team member.