Are you willing to join Danske Bank as a Senior Consultant and take important responsibility to help minimize the risks associated with money laundering and other illicit activities and to ensure compliance through the development and delivering of AML/CTF training programs internally as well as actively consulting the related employees to be in compliance with AML/ CTF activities?
You have an opportunity to become part of Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania (GSL), which delivers world-class financial solutions to customers.
GSL is the key strategic center for a vast portfolio of banking operations, professional services, business support functions and front-end product development. Having started with out-tasking model approach, the center has grown into a set of competence centers with end-to-end process ownership, business mandate and direct impact on customer experience.
Global Utilities is rapidly expanding global unit responsible for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Business Controls operations across Danske bank group.
You will join Training and Competency development team that provides various AML/CTF competency development support to the employees, leading them to grow and sustain the AML/CTF awareness.
You will be accountable for AML Training Academy’s all AML/CTF training activities implementation and delivery in order to increase awareness of AML/CTF across the organisation, and consulting.
- Research and analysis of issues concerning money laundering
- Taking a critical role in AML Training Academy’s implementation and development
- Creating and delivering various AML/CTF training solutions for the employees of Global Utilities
- Participating in ongoing AML projects on behalf of Global Utilities
- Preparing AML related documents and procedures
- Evaluation of legal FSA, FIU or similar requirements and translation to technical solutions
- Performance of other tasks related with AML compliance
- Generating ideas, working independently as well as collaborating with multinational colleagues
- Consulting managers and colleagues to meet relevant AML/CTF requirements.
- Proven experience in AML/CTF area or projects for 3+ years
- Working experience in Financial institutions
- Excellent training delivery skills
- University degree in Economics or Law would be an advantage
- Strong consulting and advice skills
- Ability to take initiative, issues solve and interact with all levels of management
- Ability to process large volumes of tasks
- Excellent analytical skills and accuracy
- Project management skills would be an advantage
- Ability to react quickly to changing requirements and new challenges
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities
- Fluent English both in written and verbal.
- One of the leading Global Service Centre in Lithuania
- A growing, international company which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- Leaders who inspire you to succeed
- An excellent place to grow your career and develop competences
- A collaborative Scandinavian culture.