We are now looking for a Swedish speaking Senior Finance and Purchasing Support Specialist to join a team of 12 people at Telia Company Financial Shared Services (FSS).
In the role as a Senior Finance and Purchasing Support Specialist you will be part of a team with the purpose to support Swedish Telia customers, suppliers and colleagues in the finance and purchasing area. You will get a broad understanding and build both wide and deep knowledge in the processes around purchasing, invoice management, payment and IT systems. We are looking for you who have experience from earlier assignment in the customer service area and have a big interest in finance and purchasing processes. Also, we are looking for a specialist who will be able to guide, train and coach other colleagues in the future. You will also be involved in monitoring service performance, help resolving issues and serving as a link between team, process expert and management.
As a person you should be a pedagogic communicator, customer focused, problem solver, flexible, fast learner, enjoy collaborating working tight in a team.
You will work in a truly global environment in an exciting industry and get all the support you will need for both your professional and personal development. You will play an important part in making a difference for those who need support to accomplish their tasks.
As a Senior Finance and Purchasing Support Specialist you will be involved in pro-active customer services part – identification of user knowledge gaps, customer education sessions and other initiatives directed at improving our customer services area.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar
- Experience from service area or customer facing employment
- Good spoken and written Swedish
- Excellent in English, both written and verbal
- Excellent communication skills
- Solution oriented and curious team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- Knowledge of Service Now (advantage)
- Performance supervision experience (advantage)
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary starting at 1500 Eur (gross) plus annual bonuses depending on your competencies and your and Telia results. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan;
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers;
- Additional vacation days;
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs;
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you dream joining the team, apply for the job! Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to apply. Last application date is January 10th, 2020.
Do you need to know more, call my colleague Arnas from HR +370 682 45132.
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.