- Communication and collaboration with external Collectors/Clients to ensure highest level of process quality.
- Queries of the team consolidation and communication with Process Owners.
- Coordination and communication with counterparts for process clarification and documentation.
- Assist the Team Leader to move the team towards exceeding performance standards. Help in administrative tasks such as production reports, inputs on scorecards and etc.
- Participation in learning sessions and ability to train new joiners about work types and processes.
- Different tasks, related with client services and production:
- review of statements of accounts from brokers/third parties;
- reconciliation of received cash;
- investigation of mismatches in received information;
- raising payments;
- managing disputes;
- cancellation of payments.
- Participate in different projects contributing for process improvement.
- To be fluent in spoken and written English and French (B2-C1 level).
- Work Experience in shared service or outsourcing environment.
- At least 2 years of Experience in Insurance field (P&C field will be an advantage).
- Good analytical and mathematical skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills and common computer literacy.
- Good communication and planning skills; focus to customer and positive attitude.
- Experience of Debt management (cash collections, dispute handling, and interaction with underwriters) will be an advantage.
- Higher Education in Finance/Accounting or related field will be an advantage.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Open and colorful work place with multicultural community.
- Professional trainings and support from experienced team managers.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
- Inspiring working atmosphere and many engaging activities.
- Clear career path and extra benefits.
We will be looking for Your CV and motivation letter!
Stay up to date with our website http://www.cognizant.com/careers.
Please note language to CV when applying.