Main responsibility is to handle the consolidation and financial reporting of the SEB Group and the parent bank.
The main task is to collect and control financial information from legal units, to consolidate in the legal, management and geographical structures of the Group and to prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly market and statutory financial reports.
Your key tasks would be:
- Consolidation; Monitor and approve deliveries from our Finance units in different countries/legal units.
- Group Reporting; Consolidate and reconcile consolidated financial information to other group reporting sources. Prepare group reports for external and internal use monthly, quarterly interim reports and the SEB annual report.
- Support to internal customers (business controllers and managers)
- Process improvements and documentation
- Academic degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- 3 years of professional qualification from consolidation accounting and financial reporting
- Knowledge of IFRS, preferably for banks
- Experience from financial reporting for listed companies, would be an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Ability to work in Stockholm for one year
- Service focused
- Self-motivated and positive
- Responsible and accurate
- Client and result oriented
- Eager to learn – competency growth
SEB offers the successful candidate to build experience and enhance knowledge in the finance area in an internationally operating challenging environment. You will benefit from a motivating remuneration package, from young, energetic, supportive professional team and from personal development opportunities.
If you match the profile that we have outlined above and you wish to develop your career in the global organization with excellent current and future prospects, please send us your CV in English
(note Senior Financial Accountant) until April 27