Your role is to develop and maintain web applications and core back-office modules for the highest loaded career platform in the Baltics.
You work closely with our core product and other development teams to implement well-written web applications and API's that are easy and intuitive to use for our customers and back office staff.
You will have the opportunity to make architectural decisions and have big impact on where our code is evolving.
- Solid working experience with PHP7 and MySQL.
- Understanding of MVC architecture and OOP.
- Excellent debugging and analytical skills.
- Hands-on experience on Linux (Ubuntu), Apache and Docker.
- Experience in Git, Jenkins and CI/CD.
- Good command of English.
- Familiarity with Microservices architecture.
- Understanding of monitoring basics (Nagios, New Relic).
- Working experience with AWS.
- Some knowledge of Ansible, Terraform and/or CloudFormation.
- Challenging job in a dynamic international environment with interesting and socially-oriented product.
- Passionate and experienced leaders. Company culture that empowers people and where the contribution of all team members counts and is valued.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people.
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments and performance.
- Modern work environment in a brand-new office.