As a Senior Legal Officer reporting to the Account Manager, you will collaborate on projects/work closely with a team of experienced and dynamic professionals who provide premium/superior corporate secretarial services to clients worldwide. This role will suit engaged, client-focused individuals who want to further their career (or realise their potential) in a challenging and rewarding work environment.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Assist Account Manager with migration of corporate secretarial work from foreign jurisdictions
- Maintain and develop multiple business relations with clients, Citco offices and other third parties to ensure a smooth service delivery;
- Continuously review and make recommendations for improvements to the existing processes and procedures.
- Assist Account Manager in planning and organizing the team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services in accordance with agreed deadlines;
- Attend to queries and interact with counterparts such as clients, Citco offices worldwide and third parties;
- Follow changes in law in certain jurisdictions which may impact service delivery and ensure that international and/or industry specific legal requirements are met;
- Assist in managing, coaching and developing team members for their individual advancement and for the benefit of the team, in so doing, foster and maintain strong team spirit and a healthy working atmosphere.
- University degree in law;
- 4-5 years relevant experience in Legal field;
- Experience in international company would be an advantage;
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment;
- Team person with strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills;
- Fluency in English is essential.