Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Western Union is one of the leading money transfer networks, helping people and businesses in over 200 countries and territories worldwide, through a web of over 510,000 locations. Currently, the company is looking for a Senior Accounting Manager.
Senior Manager, Accounting
Does playing a critical role in Global Western Union CFO (Chief Financial Officer) organization and being responsible for timely and accurate accounting of transactions processed for WUBS clients sound exciting to you? How about working for a global fintech company in an advanced team that is passionate about accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions?
In this role, you will lead dynamic Western Union Business Solutions (WUBS) accounting team. This team is responsible for daily and monthly procedures related to the settlement accounting of Foreign Exchange products (FX spots, forwards, options) as well as for preparing monthly reports to the stakeholders.
Sounds interesting? Here are some specifics:
- Set and drive team objectives, ensuring that team is on track with daily tasks and helping team members to reach their goals
- Work in close cooperation with other stakeholders from global WU organization to ensure flawless accounting processes
- Participate in cross-functional projects related to integrations, process improvements and roll-outs of the new systems
What you will need to succeed:
- Proven experience in accounting and people management
- Effective communication, cooperation and conflict management skills with ability to manage workload within a team
- Outstanding team player, with high attention to details and organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly-structured, deadline-driven environment
- Proficiency with software such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, MS SharePoint What will make you stand out:
- Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting field
- Fluency in English
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive global pay and benefits
- Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced accounting teams in the world, with opportunities to build valuable skills and grow your career
- Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries