- Join and eventually lead a group of developers, who plan architecture of database use in the
- Revise how databases are currently used in the value chain of the company;
- Identify, plan and develop (with a team) new possibilities with database optimization and
- Documentation of data base architecture and planned improvements;
- Plan and execute the scalability of the databases to 3-4 million and more daily entries.
- Deep knowledge of data warehousing;
- Substantial experience in working with database systems (designing, maintaining, optimizing
- Solid experience with Microsoft SQL Server (4-5 years);
- Experience in working with Microsoft Reporting Services;
- Experience with ASP.NET and C#.NET is highly advantageous;
- Microsoft SharePoint experience (preferable);
- Fluency in English (required).
We value if you are:
- Able to work in a young team.
- Cheerful person, good team player.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Used to documenting solutions.