Your mission will be to integrate a new team of .NET developers and assist the team manager in defining the right set of technologies, framework and tools.
You will also take part in application design, analysis and development.
- At least 3 years experience in .NET;
- Deep knowledge of .NET (all versions), C#, VB.NET;
- ORM, linq, entitymanager, nhibernate;
- IoC, AOP (Spring, Enterprise Library, …);
- Winforms and web applications;
- Remoting (web services, corba, WCF);
- Application design (domain driven, layering, pattern, UML);
- Security (authentication, authorization, SSO, code signing, AD, kerberos);
- Development tool: unit testing, build server, deployment (clickonce, etc.);
- Integration with other technologies (JMS, Webservice, EJB);
- Communication skills, compromise and pragmatism are keys;
- Ability to work alone or in a small team;
- Proactive and solution minded;
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
If You are interested, please send Your CV in English with subject “SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER” to email@example.com.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.