We are now searching for a Senior Pricing Analyst to strengthen our Business Decision Support team in Vilnius or in Stockholm.
In the role, you will work closely with a central team of Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Central Marketing Team and Finance Team. At the same time, working very close with the business.
We are excited to meet enthusiastic and committed candidates who are also true team players and in addition are motivated to contribute to the business success.
- Analyze and evaluate the current pricing with regards to the markets operated in, customer behavior, product and financial performance.
- Carry out research and perform competitive pricing analysis.
- Define generic pricing models for the group.
- Form a pricing strategy proposal based on the initial analysis.
- Monitor and suggest pricing changes on an ongoing basis.
- Track implementation and compliance with regards to defined pricing policies.
Skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level (BSc/MSc/PhD in Science, Economics, Business or the equivalent).
- Basic knowledge of accounting. IAS 39 competence is desirable.
- A minimum of 2-year experience in pricing field.
- Sound commercial understanding.
- Good written, oral and reading communication skills
- Ability to proficiently read, write and speak English
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent team work skills
- Strong personality with the ability to handle stress and various tasks at the same time
- Sharp analytical skills and a 'can do' attitude dealing with fast changes and ability to work at a high pace is a must.
- SQL skills is highly desirable.
- You are not afraid to work independently with little supervision and face unexpected situations or new challenges.
- You are a target and results driven person, focused on details and committed to your work and adding Value to the company.
- You are thrilled about learning new things and applying data analytics to real world problems.
- You are humble, curious, enjoy ‘investigative’ tasks and are confident in making decisions.
- Ability to juggle a busy and varied workload.
- Interesting challenges and opportunities in a fast growing, international, publicly traded company.
- A pleasant and stimulating work environment with our highly competent and dynamic team.
- Funding to take part in relevant Conferences and Courses/Training to help grow your knowledge and enhance your experience.
- Business trips may occur, for both business improvements or team meetings for sharing knowledge.