- The job involves reporting to the group CFO and will be in a team to develop European pricing strategy for all services.
- Will recommend pricing adjustments that will support business objectives in meeting market share, margin and profitability.
- Will also lead a team of 3-5 people that will be executing the adhoc pricing strategies for projects that are out of mainstream line.
- Position will deal with different nationalities and demanding clients.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing people in a financial team
- More than 1 year of pricing related experience required.
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship building skills, especially across teams of different nationalities.
- Ability to present ideas/pricing recommendations to senior management.
- Degree in Finance or related subject
- Knowledge of statistical modeling
- Data manipulation skills.
- Fluency in verbal and written English.