To our IT Project Group we are looking for a Senior Project Manager. The Bank is in the process of a large reorganization and transformation process within the IT area which includes replacing and establishing new core banking system across the 6 countries where we currently operate and you will play an important role in this reorganization.
As Senior Project Manager you will lead and coordinate multiple projects in the banking sphere. You will be a key player in a dynamic and international environment within the project organisation and your primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing key bank projects through full project life cycle
- Supporting the Programme Manager with various tasks
- Communication to programme and steering level
- Manage project peripherals such as business input streams
You have a project management certificate – preferably PRINCE 2 - and minimum 6 years of project management experience. You are structured, focused and goal-oriented. You are used to working with tight deadlines and beside that:
- You have a strong background in delivering IT projects in banking environment
- You have strong experience in finance, risk and reporting
- You have strong process and methodology skills
- You are used to running multiple project in parallel
- You have good communication skills
- You enjoy working with different cultures in international settings in a cross boarder environment
- You have the ability to mentor less experienced project managers
- You have the ability to handle political situations
If you would like to be part of a team of competent and ambitious colleagues, where team spirit and having fun all go hand in hand, we would like to hear from you.
We are offering a great opportunity to become a key player in a dynamic organisation as part of an international team of colleagues at a competitive salary and benefit package.
The job will be located in either Tallinn, Riga, Warsaw or Vilnius and you may expect occasional travels. However, your manager will be located in Copenhagen, Denmark.