CV Market´s client
Job ad expired!
Help to voice a user’s perspective and improve software quality.
What You’ll Get:
• Identify innovative ways to verify software functionality and locate software defects
• Develop a workable testing strategy (including estimates and schedules)
• Take ownership of the product quality automated processes
• Conduct functional and non-functional testing
• Investigate, document, and appropriately escalate defects
• Identify and mitigate software testing risk
• Participate in product design reviews and technical specification process
• Help with test environment preparation and maintaining
• Mentor and coach junior and intermediate team members
• Degree in engineering, computer science, or related field
• Minimum of five years of software testing experience
• Like continuous learning and challenging tasks
• Have an eye for details and passion for testing
• True critical thinker with sharp analytical skills
• Have a deep understanding and proactive attitude of how to make software better
• Experience with test procedure development, maintenance, and execution
• Familiarity with concepts of cloud, web, mobile or desktop based software applications
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
• Strong team player with ability to take initiative and work independently
• Good English
• Database (SQL; Oracle) knowledge
• Test environment preparation knowledge
• Test automation knowledge is a plus
• Lack of sense of humor is a minus
What You’ll Get:
• Opportunity to join a creative software development team and make your mark in creating cutting-edge technology product
• Bonus system based on the team’s and the company’s achievements
• Work environment that suits concentration as well as teamwork
• Time to recharge: team building parties, table tennis, table football, x-box, heavy bag and much more
Sounds Like a Good Fit?
We’d love to talk to you! Please submit your CV in English.
Bentley Systems is a global leader in providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for advancing the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure. Bentley users leverage information mobility across disciplines and throughout the infrastructure lifecycle to deliver better-performing projects and assets. Bentley solutions encompass MicroStation applications for information modeling, ProjectWise collaboration services to deliver integrated projects, and AssetWise operations services to achieve intelligent infrastructure – complemented by worldwide professional services and comprehensive managed services. Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in over 50 countries, more than $600 million in annual revenues, and since 2008 has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.