- To deliver ‘world class’ (top quartile) support for the global Barclays IT user base in relation to the provision of Service Desk services (1st Line IT Support and Provisioning);
- Deliver a strategic design and build out to deploy the Global Service Desk strategy to incorporate UK, Western Europe and Emerging Markets geographies;
- Responsible for daily and strategic management of multiple multi national operational support functions (in house and outsourced) to implement and deliver operational excellence and drive service improvement;
- Global ownership of Service Desk (Standard Incident and Provisioning) process and governance, including organization wide governance over complex vendor and support functions;
- Working with our joint venture partners with specific responsibility for the execution of end to end delivery of End User IT Support & Provisioning services;
- Lead key stakeholder relationships within designated Barclays business units and stakeholder groups;
- Accountability for Service Levels and Operational Rigour of Service Desk services;
- Contribute fully to the End User Support, Production Services and Barclays leadership teams;
- Deliver robust quality and cost management;
- Deliver robust controls and a strong risk profile, including IT Security;
- Leadership, vision and influence over the strategic direction of EUS and associated functions on a global scale;
- Provide data, which enables technical components and operations to be aggregated in cost and performance terms into Services.
- Experienced in large volume people leadership in a professional call centre / technical administration environment;
- Passion for customer service excellence;
- In depth understanding of Contact / Processing Centre methodology and practice;
- In depth understanding of the Service Desk industry and best practice;
- Experience of managing international / cross border functional teams;
- Experience in managing significant operational and organisational change;
- Experience leading and directing a complex, large scale, multi site Contact Centre environment;
- Track record as a successful leader through periods of wide scale transitional change;
- Familiarity with and ability to apply Barclays HR frameworks for managing change;
- Fluent English skills.
If You are interested, please send Your CV in English with subject “Service Desk Senior Operations Manager” Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.