- Leadership and management of the operational team performance against SLAs for all services aligned to a technology grouping
- To own and enhance relationships with client stakeholders and service suppliers for service delivery and day to day service performance tracking.
- Accountable for all aspects of managing End user technologies within a technology grouping; this will include undertaking a lead role in the delivery of service management and improvement activities resulting in the controlled improvement of specific IT services.
- Lead technical resources within and across organisational boundaries and close liaison with the service performance, service operations and infrastructure functions to achieve optimum service performance.
- Execute all appropriate delivery processes to optimise IT service(s) and End user technologies.
- Facilitate effective communications with all key stakeholders associated with IT service within a technology grouping. Proactively inform and educate all stakeholders on impacts and improvements to technology within the grouping.
- Accountable for the aggregate performance of service/technology cost, risk, SLA, and regulatory & flexibility standards for the services within the service grouping.
- Lead the engagement of client and supplier stakeholders for service delivery, day to day service performance and operations.
- Successfully facilitate delivery of changes to service and SLAs.
- Act as the escalation point/sign off for service change.
- Lead service improvement activities proposed and agreed with client and supplier stakeholders.
- Experience of managing large/multiple IT services
- Experience managing teams of 20+ engineers
- Fully conversant with service management, the systems delivery lifecycle and delivery best practices (e.g. ITIL).
- Experience in service and supplier change plans.
- Extensive knowledge of analytic techniques and methods.
- Good knowledge of business change processes, methods and tools.
- Broad understanding of service and supplier management processes and methods.
- Performs work, which is mainly non-routine and often includes strategic decision-making.
- Demonstrates competence in key areas of management and expertise including communication, staff direction, financial planning and control, quality management, risk analysis and the achievement of targets.
If You are interested, please send Your CV in English with subject “Service Operations Manager” Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.