RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- IT & Systems – BSS Team – Responsible for the Management of Interoute's Business Systems
- Build and test of core architecture components and product integrations
- Build and testing of key interfaces
- Planning and execution of system test and deployment activities
- Ongoing application support and training of end users
Suitable candidate should be A flexible, proactive individual with a strong technical background, (particularly in Siebel), the successful candidate must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and have good analytical skills
- University degree
- Siebel 7 certification a plus
- Minimum of 1 years Siebel DEVELOPMENT experience, preferably within the telecommunications sector. Participated in a number of projects covering the full project lifecycle
- Reporting skills e.g. Actuate, Business Objects or Crystal
- Database development skills essential – SQL server / SQL.
- Experience of integration of COTS solutions into an overall architecture.
- Some programming knowledge useful (e.g. Visual Basic, C++, Perl, Java)
- Some experience in working with development teams/management in different European locations
- Customer care business processes.
- Siebel 7 data model, particularly focused on Sales pipeline and order management.
- Knowledge and understanding of the telecommunications industry.
- Must be a responsible individual, able to work on multiple projects simultaneously within a pressured environment and to tight time-scales.
- Good level of Written and spoken English
The company offers a great package with excellent remuneration for a suitable candidate.