RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• IT & Systems – BSS Team – Responsible for the Management of Interoute's Business Systems
• Build and test of core architecture components and product integrations
• Build and testing of key interfaces
• Planning and execution of system test and deployment activities
• Ongoing application support and training of end users
Suitable candidate should be A flexible, proactive individual with a strong technical background, (particularly in Siebel), the successful candidate must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and have good analytical skills
• University degree
• Siebel 7 certification a plus
• Minimum of 1 years Siebel DEVELOPMENT experience, preferably within the telecommunications sector. Participated in a number of projects covering the full project lifecycle
• Reporting skills e.g. Actuate, Business Objects or Crystal
• Database development skills essential – SQL server / SQL.
• Experience of integration of COTS solutions into an overall architecture.
• Some programming knowledge useful (e.g. Visual Basic, C++, Perl, Java)
• Some experience in working with development teams/management in different European locations
• Customer care business processes.
• Siebel 7 data model, particularly focused on Sales pipeline and order management.
• Knowledge and understanding of the telecommunications industry.
• Must be a responsible individual, able to work on multiple projects simultaneously within a pressured environment and to tight time-scales.
• Good level of Written and spoken English
The company offers a great package with excellent remuneration for a suitable candidate.