The Platform Developer Civil performs product design, bug verification, release testing and beta support projects which may require research and analysis.
70% of this role concerns somewhat complex product design, system analysis and programming activities which may require some research:
- Performing design, implementation and maintenance of single product modules/sub-systems or on lower level issues of multiple products.
- Preparing technical documentation of product sub-systems.
- Conducting the unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
30% of the responsibilities consist of complex bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products.
- Degree in software engineering or computer science.
- Extensive experience with C++ and C#.
- General technical knowledge in development methodologies, design and implementation of highly extensible software framework.
- General analytical and design skills at single product/single environment level.
- General skills in research, project planning and implementation.
- General understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
- Skills in CAD modeling, 2D/3D geometry, interactive graphic environment would be an advantage.
- Good English
Work in the international environment.