Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Software Developer in Mobile Ecosystems
Danske Bank created MobilePay to address the need for very simple money transfers. The ambition was to make transferring money to friends and businesses as easy as it is to send a text message.
On 7 May 2013, this ambition was realized with the launch of the MobilePay app. On that day alone, 25,000 people downloaded the app. After four months, there were 500,000 users, and three years after the launch, more than 3 million active users in Denmark, Finland & Norway. About 70% of users are customers at other banks than Danske Bank.
If you are in doubt that we work on something used by Customers, here are some figures: MobilePay is used at least once a week by 39% of all Danes between age 15 and 75 just after Facebook. …and yes we are more popular than Facebook Messenger.
• Write gorgeous high performance C# code for MobilePay backend services and websites
• Be passionate about creating highly available, scalable systems
• Work in a self-organizing Scrum team and have an agile mind-set
• Apply leading trends and patterns, such as domain driven design, event sourcing, command-query responsibility segregation and others
• Be obsessed with quality and work according to the test driven development (TDD) model
• Use and introduce best-of-breed tools, plug-ins and technologies. Some of the ones we currently use are .NET 4.6, SQL Server 2012 R2, MVC 5, Cassandra, Rabbit MQ, PipelineGo, Kibana, Grafana, Angular2, Jira, etc.
• Understand the value of good documentation and contribute when needed
• Have 5+ years of experience in C# development
• Have general knowledge of relational databases (preferably SQL Server) and ORMs (preferably Entity Framework)
• Have general understanding of backend services architecture
• Have general knowledge of Rest API, Micro-services
• Are passionate and follow the news about .NET, software development, mobile gadgets and technologies
• Knowledge of document based databases is an advantage
• Have developed a broad range of complex solutions
• Are fluent in English language
• Have good teamwork skills and attention to details
• Are able to take ownership and responsibility for the technical decisions in your Scrum team
• An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
• A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
• Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
• An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
• Highly skilled team and career opportunities.