You'll be responsible for:
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Working closely with staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the programme codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
This role requires the following as a minimum:
- Very good software development skills
- Excellent knowledge in .Visual Basic 6 .NET Programming.
- Asp.net, Vb.net, Visual studio 2010, C# would be advantage.
- Have good English communication skills
Most important: You must have a passion for programming!
-interesting and responsible work,